Call for MS&T’11 abstracts
Update: A new symposium has been added to the Ceramic and Glass Materials theme: Refractory Materials. It will cover issues related to developments in refractory ceramic materials used for insulation and containment of industrial processes.
MS&T’11 focuses on 11 theme areas covering the breadth of materials science and engineering. Submit your abstract before March 15th to be included in the leading forum addressing structure, properties, processing and performance across the materials community. MS&T’11 is scheduled for October 16-20 in Columbus, Ohio.
- Ceramic and Glass Materials
- Electronic and Magnetic Materials
- Energy Issues
- Fundamentals and Characterization
- Iron and Steel
- Materials – Environment Interactions
- Materials Performance
- Processing and Product Manufacturing
- Special Topics
Back to Previous Page