Graduate Level Co-op Student Research Position
NASA has an immediate opening for a graduate-level (preferable Ph.D. level) co-op student to work in the Ceramics Branch at Glenn Research Center in Cleveland, Ohio. This student will support ongoing research and will initiate new research to support NASA’s need for development of high-temperature materials for Aeronautics and Space missions.
Candidates must be U.S. citizens and should have knowledge of:
- Theories, principles, practices and techniques of Materials Science and Mechanics of Materials
- Fabrication, testing and characterization of monolithic ceramics and fiber-reinforced ceramic-matrix composites
- Modeling of structure/property relationships for metals, ceramics and polymers
- Material durability and mechanical behavior models
- Basic principles of physics of chemistry
More information about NASA Glenn Research Center and the NASA cooperative education program can be found at http://www.grc.nasa.gov/WWW/OHR/coop/.
Back to Previous Page