Attention students and young professionals: Are you planning on attending the 43rd International Conference and Expo on Advanced Ceramics and Composites (ICACC’19), Jan. 27-Feb. 1, 2019, in Daytona Beach, Florida, USA.?
If so, you will want to stay connected by joining the ICACC 2019 Facebook event. Simply search “ICACC 2019” on Facebook. The Facebook event page will also provide a list of interesting technical talks happening at the conference. Happy connecting!
Also, make sure to attend the following student activities at ICACC 2019:
- 8th Global Young Investigators Forum: a special symposium for young researchers. Sessions will be held from Monday, Jan. 28th through Tuesday, Jan. 29.
- ACerS Global Graduate Researchers Network (GGRN) and Young Professionals Network (YPN) Mixer, Monday, Jan. 28, 7:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Coffee/Lunch with a Pro is a program provided by the YPN to connect students and professionals. To review the available dates/times and to sign up as a student participant, you simply need to complete a brief survey.
- PCSA Student and Industry Failure Trials (SIFT) Competition, Wednesday, Jan. 30, 5:45 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. Complete the SIFT competition application if you would like to participate.
- “Writing Excellent Abstracts and Titles” is a hands-on workshop brought to you by ACerS Journal editors, YPN, and sponsored by Wiley. The workshop will be held on Tuesday, Jan. 29, Noon – 1:15 p.m. with a boxed lunch for attendees. Register by January 24!
- PCSA Shot Glass Competition, Tuesday, Jan. 29, 6:45 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. Thank you to SCHOTT North America, Inc. for donating the shot glasses for this competition.
Visit the ICACC 2019 meeting page for more information.