It’s time to start working on your entry for the 2017 Ceramographic Exhibit & Competition, organized by the ACerS Basic Science Division. This unique competition, to be held at MS&T17 in October in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is an annual poster exhibit that promotes the use of microscopy and microanalysis as tools in the scientific investigation of ceramic materials. The Roland B. Snow Award is presented to the Best of Show winner of the competition. Winning entries are featured on the back covers of the Journal of the American Ceramic Society.
Participants are encouraged to submit entries in one or more of the following categories:
- Optical Microscopy (including confocal)
- Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Transmission and/or Scanning Transmission Electron Microscopy
- Microanalysis / Combined Techniques
- Scanning Probe Microscopy
- Undergraduate Studies