LAST CALL FOR ABSTRACTS!
SUBMIT BY SEPTEMBER 19
Click here to view the
Award and Plenary Speakers
for ICACC 2020
We are pleased to announce that the 44th International Conference & Exposition on Advanced Ceramics & Composites (ICACC) will be held from Jan 26–31, 2020, in Daytona Beach, Florida. It is a great honor to chair this conference, which has a strong history of being the preeminent international meeting on advanced structural and functional ceramics, composites, and other emerging ceramic materials and technologies. On behalf of the American Ceramics Society, the Engineering Ceramics Division (ECD) has organized this esteemed event since 1977. Due to the high quality of technical presentations and unique networking opportunities, this event has achieved tremendous worldwide interest and has attracted active participation from ceramic researchers and developers from the global technical community thanks to the dedication and support of our membership. In 2016, this conference celebrated its 40th anniversary in playing an instrumental role in the advancement of ceramics and composites. In 2020, the 44th ICACC will celebrate the future of ceramics and composites by featuring the innovative work and technological advancements at the forefront of the field.
The conference technical program features 18 symposia, 5 focused sessions, and 3 special symposia covering a range of focused topics.
NASA Glenn Research Center
ACerS Engineering Ceramics Division Leadership
- Trustee: Michael Halbig, NASA Glenn Research Center, USA, email@example.com
- Manabu Fukushima, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Nagoya, Japan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair-Elect: Surojit Gupta, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, USA, email@example.com
- Vice Chair/Treasurer: Valerie Wiesner, NASA Glenn Research Center, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Hisayuki Suematsu, Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan, email@example.com
- Counselor: Andrew L. Gyekenyesi, Ohio Aerospace Institute, NASA Glenn Resesarch Center, Andrew.L.Gyekenyesi@grc.nasa.gov
- Counselor: Jinyang Wang, Institute of Metals Research, China, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parliamentarian: Dileep Singh, Argonne National laboratory, USA, email@example.com
The American Ceramic Society values diverse and inclusive participation within the field of ceramic science and engineering. ACerS strives to promote involvement and access to leadership opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, appearance, geographic location, career path or academic level.