Abstract Deadline September 1, 2021
We are pleased to announce that the 46th International Conference & Exposition on Advanced Ceramics & Composites (ICACC’22) will be held from January 23–28, 2022 in Daytona Beach, Fla. This conference has a strong history of being the preeminent international meeting on advanced structural and functional ceramics, composites, and other emerging ceramic materials and technologies. The Engineering Ceramics Division (ECD) of The American Ceramic Society has organized this esteemed event since 1977. Due to the high quality of technical presentations and unique networking opportunities, this event has achieved tremendous worldwide interest and has attracted active participation from ceramic researchers and developers from the global technical community thanks to the dedication and support of our membership.
The technical program will continue to reflect the growth and success of ICACC.
An International Symposium, Emergent Materials and Sustainable Manufacturing Technologies in a Global Landscape, will be held in honor of Dr. Tatsuki Ohji to recognize his long term and outstanding contributions to science and technology of advanced ceramic materials and technologies and promoting global collaborations.
Additionally, the program features 18 symposia, five focused sessions, one special focused session on diversity, entrepreneurship, and commercialization, and the 11th Global Young Investigator Forum. These technical sessions, consisting of both oral and poster presentations, will provide an open forum for scientists, researchers, and engineers from around the world to present and exchange findings on recent advances on various aspects related to ceramic science and technology. View the Call for Abstracts.
National University of Singapore
ACerS Engineering Ceramics Division Leadership
- Trustee: Michael Halbig, NASA Glenn Research Center, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chair: Valerie Wiesner, NASA Langley Research Center, USA, email@example.com
- Chair-Elect: Hisayuki Suematsu, Nagaoka University of Technology, Japan, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Vice Chair/Treasurer: Palani Balaya, National University of Singapore, Singapore, email@example.com
- Secretary: Thomas Fischer, University of Cologne, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Parliamentarian and Counselor: Manabu Fukushima, AIST, Japan, email@example.com
- Counselor: Surojit Gupta, University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, USA, firstname.lastname@example.org
The American Ceramic Society values diverse and inclusive participation within the field of ceramic science and engineering. ACerS strives to promote involvement and access to leadership opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, appearance, geographic location, career path or academic level.