New Date: August 30– September 1, 2021
300 suppliers | 3,000+ attendees | 50 speakers
Theme for 2021: Enabling a clean, efficient and electrified future
Ceramics Expo is the leading annual supply chain exhibition and conference for advanced ceramic and glass materials, manufacturing, technologies, and components. It will showcase the latest innovations in materials, processes, and products that are driving today’s ceramic and glass industry.
The event attracts attendance from senior executives, engineers and technical leaders from companies such as: GE, Apple, Toshiba, Saint-Gobain, and Honeywell,. If you are involved in the ceramic or glass industry, this is a must-attend event.
Why you should attend Ceramics Expo 2021
- Source cutting-edge advanced ceramics materials and technologies from 300+ leading suppliers & manufacturers
- Understand the latest industry developments from 50+ expert speakers and game-changers
- Gain a 360° view of the ceramic materials market: new material formulations, and the future material requirements of end-user markets
- Generate valuable business connections with the Ceramics Expo B2B Matchmaking service
- High level conference program focusing on the sustainability and efficiency opportunities of advanced ceramics
- Locate new solutions to technology development and implementation, cost reduction and scaling-up of manufacturing processes
- Evaluate the use cases of the latest products and services thanks to the live demos and showcases
- Network with your peers from across the advanced ceramics value chain, from manufacturers and suppliers, to major end-users from the aviation, automotive, energy, medical and electronics sectors
- Learn the latest innovative forming processes for unique geometries and high surface area parts
- Follow the Ceramics Expo Innovation Trail to discover the very latest tech solutions and concepts
Ceramics Expo conference
Ceramics Expo provides a one-of-a-kind opportunity to hear the latest advancements in ceramic materials, technologies and manufacturing. Gain an in-depth view of the ceramic materials markets, the latest innovations, and R&D for commercialization, manufacturing and technological solutions, challenges, and future requirements.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Costs and industry financial issues, such as economic forecasting, material availability, etc.
- Workforce development
- Overviews of technical hurdles that need to be overcome in future markets
- Raw and precious materials acquisition
- Ceramic matrix composites (CMCs)
- Energy Storage and Harvesting
- Composite and ceramic materials: synthesis and characterization, structure and design
- Ceramic coating
- Machining of CMCs
- Electronic packaging
- Coatings (thermal barriers)
- Wear and corrosion
Process improvement (lead time and cost), innovation, and best practice of:
- Additive manufacturing/3D printing of ceramics
- Improvements in resin formulation, slurries, additives, rheology
- Improvement of forming processes: slip casting, pressing, tape casting, ceramic injection molding (CIM), hot isostatic pressing (HIP), etc.
- Improvements in De-binding and Sintering processes
- (Precision) finishing
- Testing and analysis
- Applications of Big Data in manufacturing processes