Cements 2015 Hotel & Travel
ACerS has secured reduced conference rates at Bluemont Hotel and Holiday Inn at Campus. Review the options below to secure your hotel.
1212 Bluemont Ave, Manhattan, Kansas
Cutoff date: June 30, 2015
Holiday Inn at Campus
1641 Anderson Avenue, Manhattan, Kansas
Cutoff date: June 20, 2015
To reserve a room online, visit Reservations. Remember to include the Group Rate Code: ACA to secure the discounted rate.
Traveling westbound on Interstate I-70 from Kansas City take exit 313. Merge onto KS-177 N to Manhattan (9ml). Approaching town stay in left lane over bridge. Base of bridge will be 3rd Street. Take left and travel one block to hotel. Hilton Garden Inn is on the right.
Traveling eastbound on Interstate 1-70 from Salina take exit 303. Turn left onto KS-18 E, stay on KS-18 E (turns into Fort Riley Boulevard in the City of Manhattan). Turn left onto 4th Street, Hotel is on right side of the road.
Manhattan Regional Airport (MHK) offers five daily flights from Dallas / Fort Worth or Chicago O’Hare international airports.
- Rental cars: Two rental car options are available at the terminal (Hertz and Enterprise)
- Taxi: Taxi service available, typical minimum charge of $20
- 5 Guys Transportation provides ground transportation to Manhattan, Kansas
- Eleven rental cars options are available including all of the national brands (Hertz, Avis, Alamo, Budget, and Enterprise)
- Kansas City Airport is approximately 130 miles (2-hour drive) east of Manhattan