8th Advances in Cement-Based Materials (Cements 2017)
The Cements Division of ACerS announces the 2017 annual meeting, Advances in Cement-based Materials, June 26-28, 2017 in Atlanta, Georgia. The meeting will be hosted at Georgia Institute of Technology in Atlanta, GA. The event will feature Paulo Monteiro of University California, Berkeley giving the Della Roy Lecture. Other events include a tutorial over novel carbon capturing technologies, a student event at the University Center, and the latest advances in cement based research.
All are invited to submit an abstract for oral and poster presentations in the following:
- Cement chemistry and nano/microstructure
- Material characterization techniques
- Alternative cementitious materials and material modification
- Durability and lifecycle modeling
- Computational material science
- Smart materials and sensors
- Rheology and advances in SCC
The deadline to submit your abstract is March 31st.
The American Ceramic Society values diverse and inclusive participation within the field of ceramic science and engineering. ACerS strives to promote involvement and access to leadership opportunity regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, nationality, disability, appearance, geographic location, career path or academic level.