Thinking about joining ACerS as an organization?
As an ACerS Corporate Member, you gain access to an audience of more than 12,000 scientists, engineers, operations personnel, and students from more than 70 countries worldwide.
|Join ACerS now!||Smart investment, tangible benefits|
Why wait? Start accessing the countless benefits and savings of ACerS Corporate Membership today! Join online by clicking the Join Now button below, or download a pdf of the corporate membership application.
“ACerS Corporate Membership is an especially smart investment in the information age. The program maintains a reasonable dues structure while providing member companies with a wealth of both tangible and intangible benefits.” -Lora Cooper Rothen, Du-Co Ceramics
Why consider corporate membership?
The increased visibility that accompanies ACerS Corporate Membership means increased opportunities to promote your products and services to the global ceramics community, providing your company additional avenues to increase sales and solidify partnerships. The dues for Corporate Membership are based on the size of the company. If your company is 50 employees or less, the Corporate Membership dues are $325 and include two regular memberships. If your company is 51 employees or more, the dues are $1000 and include six memberships.
What benefits do corporate members receive?
ACerS Corporate Members enjoy discounts on advertising and exhibiting, reduced registrations for meetings, discounts on products, and highlighted listings in ceramicSOURCE Buyers Guide. Additionally, our corporate members receive recognition at all ACerS events and individual memberships at no charge.
Review this helpful presentation for more information on how a corporation can get the most value from their Corporate Membership.
ACerS exclusive member benefits include:
- Discounts on booth space at ACerS exhibitions, valued at $200 (excludes MS&T)
- Enhanced Exhibitor Promotional Package at Ceramics Expo, including $200 discount on booth space
- Special pricing on electronic and print advertising
- Reduced registration rates on Technical Meetings
- Reduced rates for products: Technical Publications, Award-winning Journals, Phase Equilibria Diagrams and Ceramic Materials Courses
- Unlimited Divisions at no charge
- Make connections with members-only access to the membership directory; search for colleagues and friends as well as make new contacts in the materials community
- Networking opportunities with ACerS Career Center, post free jobs and resumes into an easy searchable application
- Free print and online access to the American Ceramic Society Bulletin, the most widely read publication in the ceramics field
- Free ceramicSOURCE, the publication that brings materials buyers and sellers together in a directory format
- FedEx discounts, insurance, shipping, and much more
For more information on becoming a corporate member, contact Kevin Thompson at +1-614-794-5894.