Wondering if ACerS Individual Membership is right for you?
If you’re an engineer, scientist, researcher, or manufacturer in the ceramic and glass materials fields, then ACerS Individual Membership is a must.
The key to career success is staying on top of the latest knowledge and trends, while creating and maintaining networks of professionals in academia, laboratories, and industry.
What can ACerS do for you?
ACerS Individual Membership connects you to more than 11,000 professionals from more than 75 countries. ACerS is a truly global community. More than 35 percent of our members live and work outside North America. They collaborate and inspire one another through participation in divisions, classes, sections and technical interest groups.
|Join ACerS now!||Uniting the ceramics community|
Why wait? Start accessing the countless benefits and savings of ACerS Individual Membership today!
“I’ve found tremendous value in being a member, especially through the technical side, specifically being able to publish and to retrieve information from the journals.” -Bill Fahrenholtz, Missouri University of Science and Technology
How do I join?
Join online or download a PDF of the Membership Application! For just $120, gain exclusive access to relevant information, comprehensive training, and targeted networking that keeps you ahead of the curve in your discipline. And that’s not all—ACerS individual members receive over $2,000 in savings and benefits.
For an individual membership of $120, ACerS exclusive member benefits include:
- Free online access to ACerS award winning journals: Journal of the American Ceramic Society, International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, and International Journal of Applied Glass Science.
- Free print and online access to the American Ceramic Society Bulletin, the most widely read publication in the ceramics field
- Free ceramicSOURCE, the publication that brings materials buyers and sellers together in a directory format
- ACerS/Wiley Download Direct Program: ACerS’ publishing partner, Wiley, makes one article per month from their comprehensive Wiley Online Library available to members
- Reduced registration rates on Technical Meetings
- Reduced rates for products: Technical Publications, Award-winning Journals, Phase Equilibria Diagrams and Ceramic Materials Courses
- Make connections with members-only access to the membership directory; search for colleagues and friends as well as make new contacts in the materials community
- Networking opportunities with ACerS Career Center, post jobs and resumes into an easy searchable application
- FedEx discounts, insurance, shipping, and much more
Dues: $65 per year
If you are 60 years or older, have five (5) or more years of continuous membership in ACerS, and are retired, you qualify for the Retired membership level. Contact customer service if you meet all criteria for Retired membership.
Dues: $40 per year
If you are 60 years or older, have twenty-five (25) or more years of continuous membership in ACerS, and are retired, you qualify for the Senior membership level. Contact customer service if you meet all criteria for Senior membership.
Dues: exempt from dues
If you are 65 years or older and have thirty-five (35) or more years of continuous membership in ACerS, you qualify for Emeritus membership. Contact customer service if you meet both criteria for Emeritus membership.
Lifetime Memberships are available for those interested in joining ACerS for the rest of their life with a one-time dues payment. Visit here for more information.
Are you in the first 10 years of your professional career?
Learn more about the features and benefits of the ACerS Young Professionals Program.