Feature: 112th Annual Meeting combined with MS&T
Hosted October 17-21 in Houston, Texas, ACerS 112th Annual Meeting affords you an opportunity like no other. You have the chance to hear the latest technical advances and cutting-edge developments in the materials science community, connect with friends, and network with your peers. Download the Advance Brochure for complete meeting details.
|Who Should Attend
This partnership of four leading materials societies brings together scientists, engineers, students, suppliers and others to discuss current research and applications, and shape the future of materials science and technology. Register to attend MS&T’10 now and save up to $175.
- Biomaterial Technology
- Ceramic and Glass Materials
- Corrosion Control and Sustainability
- Electronic and Magnetic Materials
- Environmental and Energy Issues
- Fundamentals and Characterization
- Iron and Steel
- Materials Performance
- Processing and Product Manufacturing
- Special Topics